The World Retail Banking Report 2021 from Capgemini and Efma explores Banking 4.X, an era where banking is invisibly embedded within customer lifestyles to provide a sustainable, experiential customer journey. Discover how implementing BaaS platform models to unlock the value of open ecosystems and harvesting customer behavioral data to provide hyper-personalized engagement will be the key to success for banks.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The widening gap between retail banks' top priorities and customers’ expectations
- The significant benefits of Banking-as-a-Service models
- The steps to become a customer experience-focused leader, providing a unified, sustainable, experiential and inclusive value proposition
- BNP Paribas’ view on embedded finance, platform and beyond banking – the next digital journey for financial institutions
- How Capgemini can help banks undergo the necessary transformation
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.