Almost every financial institution will indicate "creating innovative solutions", "creativity of employees" or "adaptation to changing market conditions and effective change management, with particular emphasis on the long-term development of the institution" as the source of the institution’s competitive advantage. A simple path to success will not be possible without well-prepared people and leaders with charisma. They are more important than processes. To transform or develop a business we need to transform / develop a mindset.
During the series of webinars we will inspire and share good practices at developing a transformational mindset that will carry the organization forward.
In this two-episode webinar series we will discuss the following:
• challenges faced transforming a financial institution;
• competences and knowledge required for people to create success;
• developing and communicating with people;
• leading an organization into an uncertain future;
• best practices and lessons learned from those with a transformational mindset;
• learning formats and the most effective methods of development.
Join this webinar on 9th February 2021 at 10am CET | 1pm UAE | 5pm SGT
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.