The World InsurTech Report 2020 from Capgemini and Efma explores the changing business dynamics of the insurance industry – from the global pandemic underscoring the need for business resilience to BigTechs setting new standards for customer experience. The report highlights the need for insurers to adopt a new mindset and collaborate with ecosystem partners to build new capabilities that meet the digital needs of customers.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The impact of COVID-19 and customer-centric BigTechs on insurers’ new customer acquisition and retention
- The key areas and new capabilities that insurers must focus on to meet rapidly evolving customer expectations
- The three approaches to acquire those capabilities and remain in the race
- State Auto and Shift Technology’s views on the critical focus areas for the insurance industry today
- How Capgemini can help insurers undergo the necessary transformation
This webinar is over. Thank you for joining us, we look forward to having you at our upcoming webinars!
Missed the webinar or want to see it again?
Please sign in or create a free web account and go to "Presentations" tab to access the replay or the PDF presentation.
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.