The World Retail Banking Report 2020 from Capgemini and Efma explores how retail banks are facing pressure to transform, as new entrants focused on customer experience gain significant market traction while the current pandemic environment drives consumers to digitally interact more with their banks. The report highlights the need for banks to evolve into platform-based models and transform their core to fuel the growth and innovation needed to stay competitive.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How new-age banks are grabbing the customer experience spotlight from incumbent banks
- How agile, platform-based models can power banks forward
- How a progressive core banking transformation approach can enable a platform-based banking experience and more
- How Nordea is managing its core banking transformation journey
- How Capgemini can help bankers undergo the necessary transformation
This webinar is over. Thank you for joining us, we look forward to having you at our upcoming webinars!
Missed the webinar or want to see it again?
Please sign in or create a free web account and go to "Presentations" tab to access the replay or the PDF presentation.
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.