No longer banking industry disruptors, BigTechs and challenger banks have opened a Pandora’s box of sky-high customer expectations. Fintech has moved from “disruption to maturity”, becoming either a solid competitor or a ready-to-scale partner! This means it is now or never for effective collaboration between incumbent banks and FinTechs to fill in the gaps from front to back office to deliver meaningful CX and UX.
With the global Covid-19 crisis on the top of everyone’s mind, this need to transform and collaborate with FinTechs is stronger than ever.
The World FinTech Report 2020 from Capgemini and Efma explores the challenges faced by banks in adapting themselves to the demands of the customers and strategies they should develop to catch up with these new players.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- How BigTechs and challenger banks’ unique strengths and capabilities are luring away customers from incumbent banks
- How to drive a middle- and back-end transformation through collaboration by design with FinTechs to deliver a better last-mile experience to customers
- How a structured approach for an effective collaboration can help inventive banks and FinTech scaleups move from open innovation to applied innovation
- How BBVA and Uber have joined forces to leverage the ecosystem and create an impact in the lives of their customers and potential customers
- How Capgemini can help banks undergo the necessary transformation
Join our World Fintech Report 2020 Webinar on 23 April 2020 at 15.00 - 16.00 CET | 9.00 - 10.00 NEW YORK | 17.00 – 18.00 DUBAI
This webinar is over. Thank you for joining us, we look forward to having you at our upcoming webinars!
Missed the webinar or want to see it again?
Please sign in or create a free web account and go to "Presentations" tab to access the replay or the PDF presentation.
For more details, contact:
Online Events Coordinator
+421 949 700 440
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.