Efma and Mastercard have joined forces to bring alive a bright new Global Executive SME Banking Programme full of brand new initiatives to serve and connect SME Bankers worldwide.
One of the initiative is SME Banking Coffee: Online session series on hot SME topics with relevant, senior level key note speakers from global banking and fintech industry. The first serie of 3 online sessions will look closer to different aspects of Partnerships.
SME Baking Coffees are the replacement of outdated webinar sessions with completely new approach and interactive features:
- co-moderation of the whole session by two experts
- short, straight to the point, key note presentations with C-level speaker revealing all the secrets
- engaging discussion on the practical business application of best practices
- raised thesis for discussion following a key note speech
- key takaways and summary of the whoe session at the end presented by Mastercard and Efma
- key outcomes from discussions and best practices to be compiled and used for a published white paper at the end of each serie
This webinar is over. Thank you for joining us, we look forward to having you at our upcoming webinars!
Missed the webinar or want to see it again?
Please sign in or create a free web account and go to "Presentations" tab to access the replay or the PDF presentation.
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.