New research indicates that organizations that consider themselves to be ‘innovation leaders’ are more digitally mature, leverage AI and other new technologies more effectively to differentiate themselves in the market, and are more committed to measure results than other organizations.
Most importantly, there is a very very strong correlation between ‘innovation pioneers’ and those firms where transformation was ‘deployed at scale’. Consecutively, these are more sustainably profitable. Unfortunately, innovation leaders only comprise 14% of the financial institutions globally.
Join our Efma & Infosys webinar on 11th March 2020 at 16.30 CET / 11.30 EST / 21.00 IST as we explore:
- What differentiates an innovation leader?
- How has digital transformation impacted organizational objectives?
- What is the correlation between innovation and digital transformation maturity?
- How is innovation managed at the best financial institutions?
- How can organizations improve their innovation maturity?
This webinar is over. Thank you for joining us, we look forward to having you at our upcoming webinars!
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.