Efma, The Financial Brand and Infosys Finacle are pleased to present the findings of the 10th annual study on Innovation in Retail Banking.
The report is authored by Jim Marous, Publisher of the Digital Banking Report and Co-Publisher of The Financial Brand. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the research, the report explores a decade of banking innovation and looks ahead at what’s in store for banking in 2022.
This year, the report's main focus is on "accelerating time-to-revenue for your digital banking initiatives" and provides the following key takeaways:
- Take advantage of Open APIs to drive growth and collaboration with digital players like Google and Facebook
- Leverage blockchain to achieve unprecedented efficiencies in trade and payments processes by creating permissioned networks with the business partners
- Elevate digital experiences by deploying unified engagement hub to power traditional and emerging channels
- Drive speed of business innovation and superior operational efficiencies with a digital core
- Leverage artificial intelligence and robotic process automation for driving awesome customer experiences and efficiencies
Let us invite you to participate in this Efma Webinar that is taking place on Thursday 8 November from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm CET.
The webinar is over. You can review the webinar here: