In recent years, banks have found themselves fighting the same battle that businesses across many industries have: in an increasingly digital world, can the retail business model survive? Banks have recognized this truth, and met it with a flurry of rapid and varied innovations that empower the banker, improve the customer experience, and redefine the bank branch. The bank branch is not dying, it is evolving.
Through technology, Banks must take a unified approach to their digital banking and branch strategies, using them to synergize with each other rather than cannibalize one another.
Join us on 20 September at 3:00pm CET as Synechron’s Managing Director and Global Head of Innovation, David Horton, as well as guest banking experts, gather to discuss:
- The findings of the 2017 World Branch Report, which consists of the professional insights of C-level bankers from across the globe
- The current state of the bank branch
- Where within the branch banks are currently investing their resources
- How cutting-edge technology can disrupt the branch model
- What role people will play in the branch of the future
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.