For centuries, the foundation of banking has been built on the core value of building and nurturing personal, face-to-face relationships. Today, in the era of digital transformation where branch traffic is decreasing but always-on customers expect to get a better service even outside of traditional working hours, video banking is the perfect means of creating a more human form of personalized service.
So it’s no surprise that 80%+ of banks are planning to offer video banking.
This webinar will detail this trend and present key research findings from a recent study of 282 bankers in 63 countries conducted by Efma, CUNA Strategic Services and Vidyo.
Join us on 11 July from 11:00 CET to hear about:
- The drivers of the market shift towards video banking
- The perception of bankers towards this new channel
- How to integrate video banking in your omnichannel strategy
- Case studies of successful implementations
- How to quickly get your first video banking service up and running
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.