With the global Covid-19 crisis on the top of everyone’s mind, this need to transform and collaborate with FinTechs is stronger than ever.
The World FinTech Report 2020 from Capgemini and Efma explores the challenges faced by banks in adapting themselves to the demands of the customers and strategies they should develop to catch up with these new players.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- How BigTechs and challenger banks’ unique strengths and capabilities are luring away customers from incumbent banks
- How to drive a middle- and back-end transformation through collaboration by design with FinTechs to deliver a better last-mile experience to customers
- How a structured approach for an effective collaboration can help inventive banks and FinTech scaleups move from open innovation to applied innovation
- How BBVA and Uber have joined forces to leverage the ecosystem and create an impact in the lives of their customers and potential customers
- How Capgemini can help banks undergo the necessary transformation
Join our World Fintech Report 2020 Webinar on 23 April 2020 at 15.00 - 16.00 CET | 9.00 - 10.00 NEW YORK | 17.00 – 18.00 DUBAI
Event replays and speaker presentations are reserved for Efma members and event attendees.
You are already a member or attended the event? Please