The report is authored by Jim Marous, Publisher of the Digital Banking Report and Co-Publisher of The Financial Brand. Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the research, the report explores a decade of banking innovation and looks ahead at what’s in store for banking in 2022.
- Take advantage of Open APIs to drive growth and collaboration with digital players like Google and Facebook
- Leverage blockchain to achieve unprecedented efficiencies in trade and payments processes by creating permissioned networks with the business partners
- Elevate digital experiences by deploying unified engagement hub to power traditional and emerging channels
- Drive speed of business innovation and superior operational efficiencies with a digital core
- Leverage artificial intelligence and robotic process automation for driving awesome customer experiences and efficiencies