The new place of financial advisors in customer experience
With today's digital revolution in the financial industry, advisors needs to find its role and place in this new ecosystem. Clients expectations have evolved and technology is transforming the physical world : mobile first, Internet of Things, robots advisors ...
The question is what's the good balance between human and digital touchpoints and how to maximise the advisors impacts to deliver the next generation of financial services?
•1st online session: The financial advisors at the heart of online communities and social networking - 21 June 2016 from 10:30 to 11:30 CET
- What’s the purpose of being visible on Social media ?
- How to use the advisor in Social media ? Which Social media to use?
- How to create a community of customers? Why? What are le constrains?
•2nd online session: Commercial/Business approach and format of interviews : which future ? which innovations? - 23 June 2016 from 15:00 to 16:00 CET
- What are the clients expectations in terms of skills? In terms of approach?
- Face to face versus digitalized relationship? What is the trend?
- Format, topics, language, tools, place, what are the triggers that can optimize the meetings?
•3rd online session: Qualitative business steering / Steering advisors by Client satisfaction - 5 July 2016 from 15:00 to 16:00 CET
- Client satisfaction versus advisors objectives : how to make them match?
- Fom quantitative to qualitative objectives? From qualitative to no objective? What is the future model?
- Can we built a long term relationship based on satisfaction rather than sales or equipment?