For 2019, Efma and Roland Berger are joining forces again in order to focus on a topic of artificial intelligence: opportunities and challenges for insurers. We carefully created a group of banking or insurance executives that joins us for two Steering Committee brainstorming sessions.
The study will be based on the insights from both brainstorming sessions and will cover core topics:
- What is the current application of Artificial Intelligence in Home, Health and Motor insurance?
- What are the main use cases today ? With which Return on Investment and Maturity level ?
- What are the main expected developments in the next 3-5 years? and the most promising fields of implementation ?
- What capabilities will be required and how should insurers prepare to benefit from AI?
- Which partners could insurers rely on to maximize impact of AI?
Keywords : Vehicle insurance , Health insurance , AI/Robotics , Home insurance