SME at a glance: expert views on the news. Episode 1: Tomasz Górski
In the newest podcast series, SME at a glance: Expert views on the news, Efma’s SME Banking Program Director Lukas Dzuroska interviews SME Experts from all over the world. The two take a look at the most recent news in the world of SME banking and Lukas' guests provide their expert POV on how and why these things are happening.
In this first episode Lukas Dzuroska and Tomasz Gorski will discuss news that has happened between May and July including:
- American Express acquiring Kabbage
- Aion Bank launching their business banking for SMEs
- Société Générale acquiring Shine
- ING investing over 4 million pounds into Business banking app Countingup
- ING announcing its cooperation with Amazon in offering loans to eligible sellers