This course seeks to guide business leaders/senior managers who are responsible for overall strategy, business unit or functional strategy, or marketing/proposition/brand management in understanding the drivers of customer trust and brand relevance. Especially, how a damaged or mistrusted brand can be rebuilt with conviction as a strategic cornerstone supporting commercial objectives.
What will you get out of this Essentials course?
- You will understand how an internal & external strategy can be successfully shaped to:
- Build trust
- Take control of media and the “customer conversation”
- Rebuild credibility
- Significantly improve brand message & tone
- Align product category insights with propositions
- Practical solutions ready to be implemented in everyday business
- Global peer collaboration and networking
- Certificate of completion
Who is this Essentials course for?
- C-Level & Upper/Middle Management of any organization, particularly those with customer responsibilities
- Individuals involved in Marketing, Proposition, Customer Strategies, or Brand management
- starts at 8:00 New York time / 14:00 CET / 16:00 Dubai time
- MS Teams
For non-member institutions - €450
Ticket: The Essentials of Rebuilding Financial Brands with Purpose
- €300 for Members
- €450 for Non-members
If you cancel your registration up to 45 days before the Masterclass, it's free of charge.
For a cancellation made between 44 days to 30 days prior to the Masterclass, you will be charged 20% of your registration fee.
Canceling your registration at any later point will result in charging 100% of the fee unless a medical certificate is provided.