This Masterclass seeks to guide managers who are responsible for transformation journeys as well as day-to-day management of physical distribution networks through the challenges of rapidly increasing digitization and shifting customer trends, especially in our current challenging environment. It will help attendees strategically rethink the role of physical distribution in a digital world as well as look at specific actionable improvements in day-to-day operations of the branch network and its optimal positioning on the distribution platform.
- Make the best use of data and tools available within the organization to guide network development and optimization decisions
- Have a good understanding of modern branch formats, their pros, and cons, and the ability to apply the right formats in the context of their organizational specifics
- Understand and be able to apply the right customer tracking solutions to develop a good understanding of customer experience at branches
- Rethink the role of physical channels and adjust the customer service model to boost customer onboarding to digital platforms
- Be able to adjust roles and responsibilities at branches to reflect shifting customer trends
- Be able to effectively guide the transformation journey with minimum client disruption
- Certificate of completion
Who is this Masterclass for?
- Heads of Transformation; Distribution; Strategy; Innovation
- Branch network Managers, Omnichannel Managers
- Customer experience Managers
- starts at 10:00 CET / 13:00 Dubai time / 17:00 Singapore time
- MS Teams
For non-member institutions - €1,350