This program seeks to transform leadership by developing relationally intelligent leaders who are driven to create high-performing, low-stress teams. Teams that are characterized by positive working relationships, where people feel valued, a sense of belonging, and where cooperation and collaboration are normalized behaviors.
- Understanding yourself as a leader
- Leadership philosophy
- Group dynamics
- Collaborative leadership
What will you get out of this Masterclass?
- Be confident in building rapport within work relationships
- Have insight into how their personality impacts their approach to leadership
- Have a personal, ‘values-based’ leadership philosophy
- Know under what conditions they need to flex their leadership style appropriately
- Have tools for cultivating a high-performance, low-stress team
- Be skilled at dealing with conflict and confrontation effectively
- Understand how they can create collaborative & cooperative team dynamics
- Certificate of completion
Who is this Masterclass most suited for?
- New managers
- Managers with experience who would like to strengthen their leadership skills
Event replays and speaker presentations are reserved for Efma members and event attendees.
You are already a member or attended the event? Please
- starts at 10:00 CET / 12:00 Dubai time / 16:00 Singapore time
- the link will be shared with participants one week prior to the Masterclass
For non-member institutions - €1,500
Ticket: Leadership Development Program
- €1,000 for Members
- €1,500 for Non-members