We will guide you through 3 key steps;
- Intent (Dream) - purpose alignment & commitment
- Development (Design) –ideate, prototype & validate
- Execute (Do) – build, measure & evolve
Throughout our journey, we will look at the problem-fit (desirable), market-fit (viable), and execution-fit (feasible). You will learn about the power of collaboration, insights & data, creativity, visualization, build to learn, feedback, and continuous progression.
What will you get out of this Masterclass?
- Hands-on knowledge and practice of how to tackle specific CX design challenges and set up a customer experience development/innovation program
- How to engage a cross-functional team on a CX innovation and transformation journey
- A look at key tools & techniques that can help you achieve results in a remote/hybrid environment
- Certificate of completion
Who is this Masterclass most suited for?
- Customer Experience Heads & team members
- Innovation Heads & team members
- Product/service managers
Event replays and speaker presentations are reserved for Efma members and event attendees.
You are already a member or attended the event? Please
- starts at 10:00 CET / 12:00 Dubai time / 16:00 Singapore time
- the link will be shared with participants one week prior to the Masterclass
For non-member institutions - €1,800
Ticket: Design Thinking Bootcamp for Excellent Customer Experiences
- €1,200 for Members
- €1,800 for Non-members