Belfius Destination Digital App Belfius
Destination Digital sets the tone for innovation in implementing the digital mindset in all the employees (and customers) of Belfius with an interactive app.
Launch date: 2016
Keywords: Talent Management
Destination Digital is a Digital training program for all Belfius collaborators, in branches as well as in headquarters. Destination Digital is designed to be used on the collaborator’s smartphone or tablet. It is a journey with destination Digital: everybody who completes the 60 checkpoints (= 5 minute micro-trainings) receives his/her Digital Certificate 2017.
To kick off the initiative, Belfius organized the biggest Digital Café in association with Ancienne Belgique (best concert hall in Belgium) and Lost Frequencies (World wide known Belgian DJ) to present Destination Digital to the collaborators.
Scoring 99% satisfaction in mobile and a 5* rating in the AppStore and 4,6 in PlayStore/WindowsStore for its apps, Belfius is looking for opportunities to maintain it’s number1 position in digital & mobile. To maintain this leading position it’s vital to make the attitude and behavior of our employees more digital minded, but with the necessary comfort.
The main goals of the Destination Digital app:
– Augmenting the participation, knowledge and digital savviness of the employees
– Familiarizing the employees with the different features
– Let the employees understand and experience the Belfius digital story (behavioral change)
– collaborators can share all video material with customers or friends, through social media and/or e-mail.
– This way they are able to act as mobile/digital ambassadors for Belfius and our mobile apps, giving proper advise to customers and exceed customer expectations
– A fully responsive app filled with tutorials, interactive video’s, quiz-like questions
– By completing etapes and modules, answering questions, giving their opinion and sharing videos on social media, employees can progress in their digital journey and collect badges to finally receive a Digital Certificate 2017.
– Each team has one or more Digital Masters to support and encourage its team and be a digital ambassador.
Belfius also launched an interactive video with Lost Frequencies to indicate that our apps are part of daily life.