Efma, a not-for-profit association formed in 1971 by bankers and insurers, specialises in retail financial marketing and distribution. Today, more than 3,000 brands in 130 countries are Efma members, including over 80% of Europe’s largest retail financial institutions.
No. Efma is a global institution. Therefore the Efma Accenture Distribution & Marketing Innovation Awards are a global competition.
Yes. The Awards are open to all banking and payment institutions.
No. The Awards are reserved for banking and payment institutions. If you want to submit a project developed with a banking or payment institution, please ask the banking or payment institution to submit it for you.
Participation is free of charge.
- Particular care should be taken when completing the presentation part of the form.
- Add a picture and even a video. This will create added value.
- Do not wait for the deadline to submit your innovation. If you submit your innovation earlier you have a chance of winning the Innovation of the Month Award, entitling you to automatic selection as a nominee for the Annual Awards.
Every month Efma highlights one innovation among innovations recently submitted. The winner is entitled to ten exclusive advantages including automatic selection as a nominee for the Annual Awards, the opportunity to present its innovation at an Efma event and a communication campaign via the Efma website, the innovation portal, the Efma e-newsletter, LinkedIn and Twitter. The Innovation of the month award is reserved for Efma members.
No. Once is enough to participate in both competitions.
No. you have to choose the category that is the most suitable for your innovation.
You can and we will be glad to publish it on the innovation portal, but only innovations launched after 1st January 2016 are eligible for the Awards.
Yes, but it must be at least in its pilot phase.
Only to a limited extent, since all financial institutions that are Efma members have full access to the forms.
Word files, PDF files, PowerPoint files, JPG and PNG pictures as well as URL links. YouTube URL only for the videos.
The judges will evaluate the innovations and rate them on a scale from 1 to 10 taking the three following criteria into account:
- Originality: the uniqueness of the idea in the marketplace and its potential as a game changer.
- Impact: the innovation’s capacity to generate a superior, long-term competitive edge and a significant return on investment.
- Universality: the innovation’s adaptability across different markets and countries.
After the submission deadline, an Efma Committee will select the nominees in each category
Efma members visiting the website (40% of the final score), non member financial institutions (20% of the final score) and an Innovation Awards Committee composed of Efma board members and banking executives from all over the world (the remaining 40%) will then vote.
No. The vote will remain confidential.
The ceremony will be held in Rome on 25 October 2017.
Any other request ?