In this time of uncertainty, Efma is adjusting its strategy to better serve its members. To that end, we will be transforming the format of our quarterly executive councils, exclusive groups of senior executives from leading Efma member banks and insurance companies, into eCouncils.
The objective of this eCouncil is to help financial institutions in their branch banking business continuity planning in response to the COVID-19 crisis. It covers the main following topics:
- The experiences of the bank branches transformation before COVID.
- How the financial institutions can prepare for the bank transformation at the time after COVID.
- The biggest challenges in this process.
This eCouncil aims to help the attendees with the following:
- understand how other institutions are dealing with branch banking management at COVID-19;
- get inspired by solutions from other institutions:
- on what the institutions implemented so they were able to cope better this time with the COVID-19 crisis;
- the best practices that can be used now;
- on which new services have you launched since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis to maintain contact with the customers and the safe bank branches functioning.