Yohhei joined Mizuho in October 2005 and is in charge of business development of Fintech related business focusing on Asia Pacific Region. Before assigned Digital Innovation Department, Yohhei has over 9 years’ experience in industry research, consulting projects for Japanese enterprise and Government, and coordination of business alliance as a coverage analyst of Telecoms, Media & Technology and Technology (TMT) sector. Yohhei also was in charge of financial system planning section to design settlement and remittance system, and was the domestic working group member of ISO/TC68 (security of financial services).
Prior to joining Mizuho, Yohhei spent three years from 2002 with IBM Business Consulting (formerly known as PwC Consulting) focusing on ERP/CRM system integration and IT/BPR analysis projects for Aviation and Automotive sector.
Selected Advisory Projects:
– Electric Power Co, A, Strategic and financial advisor for divesting IT arms of A Co.
– IT Co. B, Offshore system development market research in ASEAN
– Electronics Co. C, IT Equipment market and alliance partner research in Asia
– Electronics Co. D, Mid-term strategy formulation for Healthcare system business
– Automotive Co. E, Surveillance system market and alliance partner research in Thailand
– IT Co. F, Cloud computing market and alliance partner research in Indonesia
– Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Research advisory of ICT solutions for the super-aging society
– Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Research advisory of ICT international development in ASEAN region focused on eGov.
Selected contributed publishing:
– Internet White Paper 2009, 2010, 2011, Internet Association Japan
– Mizuho Industry Research, Japan Industrial Trend (IT Services section)
Yohhei has a Bachelor of Economics from Chuo University of Japan.