Joan Morla TomasHead of Payments CaixaBank Spain
Joan Morlà Tomàs is the General Manager at CaixaBank Payments.
He also served in different positions in CaixaBank as Card Business Director, responsible for Card Business and Payment Services for merchants; Payment System Development Director and several roles in the Electronic Banking Department.
Some Board positions:
- Since 2012 Joan is Board Member of CaixaBank Payments
- Since 2010 Joan is Board Member of Comercia Global Payments Spain.
- Since 2013 Joan is Board Member of Comercia Global Payments Brazil and since 2016 is Board Member of Global Payments Europe.
- From 2011 to 2013 Joan was Board member of Visa Europe.
- From 2007 to 2012 he was Board member of CaixaBank Consumer Finance.
- Since 2006 Joan is Representative for CaixaBank in the Spanish Payments Systems Committee composed by representative of Spanish Government, trade associations and financial institutions.
- Since 1994 Joan is Board Member of Servired (Spanish scheme).
He holds a Master’s Degree in e-Business from Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), and the Program for General Management by IESE Business School.