The Channels & CX Forum will begin with a welcome coffee on Wednesday 16 May 2018 at 8.15 and will end on Friday 18 May 2018 around 18.00.
Grange Tower Bridge Hotel
45 Prescot Street
Follow us on
All sessions will be held in English.
A block of rooms has been provisionally reserved for the nights of 15, 16 and 17 May at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel.
The cost of a single room is £229 per night (including continental breakfast and excluding VAT).
The registration fee covers participation in the Channels & CX Forum, documents, lunches and coffee breaks. Registration fees must be paid in full prior to the event. Efma reserves the right to refuse entry to any delegate who has not paid his or her invoice prior to the event. We welcome late-bookers, but credit card information must be provided.
- €0 for Efma 2018 Premium Pass holders – www.efma.com/premiumpass
- €800 for one day for representatives of Efma member institutions
- €1,200 for one day for representatives of non-member institutions
- €1,600 for two days for representatives of Efma member institutions
- €2,400 for two days for representatives of non-member institutions
- €2,400 for three days for representatives of Efma member institutions
- €3,600 for three days for representatives of non-member institutions
VAT not applicable. All registrations are strictly individual. You can register for 1, 2 or 3 days.
NEW: Please note that 3 tickets of your ePass pack are needed to register for the entire event.
You don't know what is the ePass yet? Discover it here!
Do you plan to join this event with your team?
Good news, discounts apply for group registration!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you cancel your registration before Friday 16 March 2018, it's free of charge!
For a cancellation made between Saturday 17 March and Tuesday 1 May, you will be charged 20% of your registration fee.
From Wednesday 2 May until the event, you will be charged 100% of your registration fee unless medical certificate provided.
If you are not able to come to the event, please send a substitute delegate as no reimbursement will be made.
Do you plan to attend with your team? Good news, discounts apply for group registrations!
Contact email@example.com now