In this time of uncertainty, Efma has adjusted itself to better serve its members and community. We have transformed our flagship event held in Dubai every year in to an online series of 2 episodes.
During these two days, global and regional leaders will give in-depth presentations and renowned experts will showcase the significance of data and how to avoid breach in order to serve your customer better, how the payment industry has transformed and how the use of cash is declining at the rapid pace and what that means for the financial industry. And how platformication is changing the game and open banking is becoming necessary for partnerships to flourish. SME is and has always been the game changer, they remain crucial for any economy, so how banks are adapting to their evolved needs. What initiatives successful players have taken in order to adjust in this new normal kind of scenario?
The event will be dedicated to addressing the most pressing issues the financial industry is facing today:
- How the crisis has changed banking from board level strategy to bottom-line focus on innovation
- Handling data and workforce while making smart technology choices
- A new generation of business models and payment offerings
- Transforming business strategies to service SME customers to gain competitive advantage
- Creating marketplaces by leveraging open banking and strategic partnerships
- Banks + Fintechs: Keys to a successful collaboration
Join Efma's online series of 2 episodes on 16th & 17th March 2021 at 11.00 Dubaï time | 8.00 CET | 15.00 SGT
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.