The final sprint to adapt or die in the new era of SMEs!
In 2013, a study from Accenture said that SME Banking will change more in the coming 10 years than it did in the last 100 years. We are more than a halfway there and it is definitely exciting to see all the advancements that have already taken place.
However, key questions remain:
• Is the change sufficient to stay relevant and keep growing in the five years to come?
• What areas and priorities are inevitable to catch-up for all SME banks by 2023 and what will be trends and focus areas after the 5 years period?
The World SME Banking 2020 is the annual must-attend meeting for heads of SME banking worldwide to share challenges and best practices. SME Summit 2020 in Milan aims to helps banks to grow their SME business and profit by investigating new and disruptive ways to acquire SME customers while optimizing their operations, decreasing their overall cost to serve, and minimizing their risk exposure.
Key topics covered at this year’s event:
• SME banking transformation sprint
• Deep dive into building SME Ecosystems
• SME customers acquisition
• Lending 2020
• Sustainable and responsible SME Banking
• Inevitable ingredients for successful SME strategy
And many more...
What is new and special in 2020:
• Efma is launching its very first community-based Global Executive SME Banking Program
• Global SME Banking Awards – Recognizing best-in-class SME Banking initiatives from around the world
• Fintechs, Neobanks, and Scale-up specialized in lending risks, acquisition, BFM will attend and present
The World SME Banking 2020 launches a new era of SME community to join forces, shape and co-create the future of serving the most essential driver of global economies - SMEs.
Invite yor colleagues! Groups of 5 and more get a 25% discount on their registration fee
“Educational. Connected. Sharing”
Josephine Baliah, Head Client Experience Design, RMB South Africa, South Africa
“Well organized, good presentations.”
Christoforos Chatzopoulos, Director, Head of Business Banking & Retail Loans, NBG, Greece
“I found the event very interesting. Having the opportunity to see how other banks are doing their digital transformation in the SME area was of great value to benchmark our effort and find new opportunities or approaches to what we are doing right now.”
Jose Antonio Wolff Reyes, Director of Digital Strategy, Grupo Bancolombia, Colombia
“Useful, brought interesting insights from a global perspective, both business and tech.”
Jaroslaw Lacki, Senior Strategy Manager, ING, Germany
“Has its values in terms of innovating ideas fit to these current times of change.”
Uzi Sasson, Senior Manager S.M.E Business Management, Leumi Bank Israel, Israel