The convergence of Distribution Summit and Customer Experience Summit
Shifting the customer to a new banking experience
Banks face new pressures and opportunities as the financial industry continues to transform, but their focus on the customer experience remains constant. Rapidly growing technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), bots, machine learning (ML), big data, the internet of things (IoT) and blockchain hold great potential in enabling the delivery of a seamless, personalised experience through the different channels. In this rapidly evolving environment, banks need to find new ways to innovate, to position towards fintech, to collaborate and distribute financial products and services.
Hundreds of the world’s top financial services executives attend Efma’s leading global conferences to explore the issues at the heart of the industry. Now, Efma’s flagship Distribution Summit is being updated to address the hottest topics in today’s digitally-enabled industry.
Delegates will be able to network with industry peers as they take part in a range of activities from in-depth sessions and themed lunches to co-creation workshops. A fintech village will enable them to explore the latest innovations and opportunities. Roundtable discussions, streams and plenary sessions will provide expert insights on the issues affecting the industry today.
Key questions will be addressed, including:
• How can financial organisations deliver an efficient, seamless and intuitive experience for today’s customers?
• What impact are technologies such as AI, bots, ML, big data, IoT and blockchain having on financial services distribution?
• What will distribution channels look like?
Discussions will include the following hot topics:
• The customer journey: turning your bank into a customer-oriented organisation
• New technologies: AI, ML, chatbots, blockchain, IoT and more
• Operating models: the cost of channels and cost/income improvement in distribution
• Multi-channel: old fashioned already?
• Mobile: its role in traditional banks?
• Big data and cross-sell strategies
• The branch network: what kind of revamping?
This event is essential for banks that want to deliver the experience tomorrow’s customers expect.
Reserve your place now to make sure you don’t miss out.
Stay tuned for the FULL program coming soon!
Interested in sponsoring this event?
We offer you a wealth of opportunities:
For more info, please contact email@example.com
or +33 1 47 42 52 72