How to embrace the sector's new challenges
Companies in the insurance industry are actively embracing new challenges, making the sector more dynamic than ever. Changes are everywhere, with demographic trends, evolving consumer behaviours, technology advancements and increasing competition all front of mind for decision makers in this field. Operational efficiency is also becoming increasingly important in the low interest rate environment, and further changes are being brought about by new regulations, such as the Insurance Mediation Directive and its potential impact on distribution channels.
The proliferating number of insurance technology companies are also contributing to the mind-boggling explosion of new products, services, business models and new entrants.
Efma’s Insurance Summit will explore how insurance companies can develop new lines, grow their business and adapt to evolving customer behaviours and expectations.
The event will be of particular interest to senior executives involved in distribution, digital channels, transformation, business development, innovation, strategy and more. Attendees will hear from a number of respected industry figures, who will take the stage to share in-depth presentations on their processes, as well as new players who will explain how they intend to challenge the incumbents. Delegates will also have the chance to network with peers and converse about some of the biggest issues facing the industry today.
Topics of discussion at the Insurance Summit will include:
• The importance of traditional channels such as agents, brokers, direct and bank assurance
• How insurers can best use leads generated through direct marketing, P2P, social networks and aggregators
• How will digital continue to disrupt the insurance sector and how do insurers react? From the internet of things to telematics and big data
• How to best combine the channels in a multi-access environment
• The impact of new regulation on distribution
Study presentations at the Insurance Summit
• Digitisation of insurance distribution, by Efma and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
• World Insurance Report, by Efma and Capgemini Global Financial Services
Interested in sponsoring this event?
We offer you a wealth of opportunities:
Take advantage of our affiliation with over a third of the world’s biggest banks!
For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or +33 1 47 42 52 72
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at email@example.com, we would be more than happy to help.