A new era in SME banking
First held in 2004, the annual Efma SME Summit has become the leading annual event on this topic in the European marketplace. The 2016 conference will take place in Berlin next March, following the success of the April 2015 conference, which was attended by more than 100 delegates from over 25 countries in Madrid.
The conference will focus on the core challenges and opportunities faced by small and medium-sized organisations operating in the retail banking sector.
Key topics covered at the conference will include:
• New approaches to engage entrepreneurs, startups and fintechs in SME banking
• Digitisation: how to reduce cost & improve efficiency through operational excellence & automation
• How to improve customer acquisition and retention in your institution, and develop new sales and marketing techniques
• Exploring potential value-added services for the SME banking sector, such as big data projects and consultancy
• Developing relationship management models for the new era
• Outlining new lending models and approaches to risk management
Why should you attend this event?
• Enjoy dedicated sessions on a range of topics critical to the future success of SME banking
• Get the preview of the first best-in-class SME AppsBank portal with an impressive collection of applications
• Get case studies on innovation in SME banking from BBVA, Nedbank and Idea Bank
• Take advantage of the opportunity to visit Deutsche Bank’sLabs Berlin & Q110 branch
• Check your SME customer-centricity in a special roundtable discussion devoted to this topic with members of the Efma SME council
Interested in sponsoring this event?
We offer you a wealth of opportunities:
Take advantage of our affiliation with over a third of the world’s biggest banks!
For more info, please contact email@example.com
or +33 1 47 42 52 72