Unleashing the potential of distribution channels
We are delighted to announce the 2016 Distribution Summit: Efma’s largest symposium where the leading executives in distribution come together to discuss the financial services of tomorrow and address the major threats and opportunities of today.
As Efma’s flagship summit, the format of the event has become more and more comprehensive over the years, now handling all topics directly or indirectly related to distribution. The main themes of the event will be:
• Distribution of tomorrow: the potential of real time, contextual, omnichannel, predictive and social paradigms; how will emerging technologies (such as internet of things, big data, biometrics, speech recognition, 3D printing, wearables, complex event processing, inMemory, NFC, cloud and more) impact tomorrow’s landscape?; how will new FinTech players make their mark on the industry?
• New distribution models: how banks and insurers are responding to disruptors
• Digital distribution strategies: new acquisition models; how to meet the demands of Gen-Y; ways to reduce costs to serve and innovate with new service models, new mobile ecosystems and wearables, new customer engagement hubs and biometric ATMs
• Reinventing physical channels: aftersales; new forms of expertise; video conferencing facilities; customer on-boarding; sales effectiveness; rethinking the branch format
• Mobile and Internet channels: optimising contact strategy through integrated multichannel campaigns; predicting customer needs by segment; real time and contextual campaigns; how to sell more online
• Customer experience: comparisons across different industries; how to differentiate in today’s challenging operating environment; understanding the wow effect
• Customer Contact Centre: how to build a new platform to deliver new services; understanding what governance, organisation and skills are needed; discovering new partnerships in order to create a distribution platform for the future; understanding the impact on IT and development.
Study presentations at the Distribution Summit
• Discover your path to the digital future, by Efma and Oracle Corporation
• The intelligent customer experience: A new approach for banks, by Efma and EY
• Fintech & banking: Collaboration for disruption, by Efma and Axis Corporate
• Face-to-face video, a key driver of banks’ digital transformation, by Efma and Vidyo
• World Retail Banking Report 2016: Why and how? - Roadmap towards a digital banking ecosystem, by Efma and Capgemini
Due to Covid-19, our physical events will be postponed to 2021. We will keep you posted on any further developments regarding this matter.
Our top priority remains the health and safety of all participants at our events, including attendees, speakers, partners and Efma staff.
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to help.