How can bankers innovate without knowing what others are doing best on the market?
The summit brings together bankers who are interested in leveraging technology and innovation for growth. Heads of business lines, heads of segments, COOs and heads of innovation, marketing managers, among other business managers in banks, will interact with the ecosystem of innovation in banking: fintechs, bigtechs and innovation leaders. Winners of the 2018 Efma - Accenture Distribution & Marketing Innovation in Banking Awards and the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners from 2019 will also feature. So it will be a wonderful opportunity to network and learn.
We have asked the winners of the world’s best innovations in banking awards to come on stage and deep dive. They will present not only the actual innovation, but will also explain how they have implemented it and integrated it into their business lines and platforms, what difficulties they have encountered and how they track performance, including the real impact on the bank’s business.
• What are the latest innovation trends and which technologies are the most used by banks and for what purpose?
• What are banks’ strategies for using innovation to grow business and what are their key achievements in this area?
• How can artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, machine learning, big data and blockchain contribute to profit?
• How can innovation be really part of the DNA of a finacial institution?
• How can banks move innovation into exploitation?
• How can banks challenge the status quo or do they prefer to be challenged?
• How can incumbents and new entrants innovate to create a scalable new end-to-end value proposition?
• Which innovative strategies and offerings are enabling faster and more agile growth in terms of customer acquisition and segment penetration?
• How can banks innovate to become data-driven organizations leveraging analytics and AI at scale?
• What strategies and initiatives can help banks to monetize their data?
Digital marketing & communication:
• Which innovation strategies can help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing funnel?
• How are banks successfully rethinking the way they reach their customers for marketing purposes in the digital space?
• How can banks innovate to increase customer and prospect awareness and boost contact-to-sales conversion?
• How can banks innovate to widen their traditional product offering, with niche-oriented products as well as value added services?
• Which innovative products and services are bringing banks outside their traditional boundaries and into the customer’s daily life and needs?
• How are banks innovating to provide faster, easier and safer payments for customers?
Phygital distribution & experience:
• How can innovations in banks’ physical and digital distribution channels help to enhance and reinvent the bank-customer relationship?
• Which innovation strategies are helping banks to provide a seamless, personalized experience, engaging the customer at every touchpoint?
• How can innovation empower a bank’s workforce or strengthen workforce methodologies and processes?
• Which technologies are enabling banks to infuse a high-value human touch into the relationship model?
Risk management innovation:
• Is it possible to innovate in a control function?
• How to face the challenges and turn them into opportunities?
Innovation in action:
The summit will include a ”surprise” onsite visit to see successful innovation in action. We will be releasing more details in due course, so stay tuned for more information