This year’s Efma Innovation Summit will delve deep into the latest trends, tools and hot topics in the payments and wallets arena. An essential date for every banking executive’s calendar, the Innovation Summit brings together innovation leaders, technology providers and startups to explore the latest approaches and discover how the best-in-class are leading the way. Hosted in Lisbon, the summit will provide two days of opportunities to gain insight, share knowledge, find fresh perspectives, explore case studies and network with peers.
• What strategies and best practices are helping banks to succeed in payments innovation?
• How can partnering with startups help financial firms compete in a crowded payments marketplace?
• Which technologies are having the biggest impact on payments and wallets, and how can banks use them for competitive advantage?
The summit will focus on a range of hot topics.
Industry best practice:
• What are the biggest challenges and opportunities facing banks in payments and wallets innovation?
• How are world-leading financial institutions leveraging their payments position into ecosystems and new business opportunities?
• How are banks collaborating on innovation while staying true to their core values?
Mobile payments solutions:
• How are the most popular mobile payment solutions impacting customer behaviors?
• What are customers paying for, and how and why are they doing it?
Competing in an expanding ecosystem:
• How can banks answer the risk of disintermediation as outside organizations succeed in the payments market?
• How are industry pioneers using modern, dynamic approaches to set their wallets apart from the competition?
• Why speed to market is the key to success
• Identifying the right partners for fast innovation
• How do successful banks collaborate with the big or/and agile startups to race ahead of the competition?
• As the disappearance of cash for payments at brick and mortar merchants extends to more geographies, what does this mean for financial services firms?
• Identification and authentication: what are the alternatives to passwords?
• How can financial organizations keep cyber risk under control?
This is a fantastic opportunity to explore how innovation is transforming the payments and wallets industry. Don’t miss out – book your place now!
Critical insights and networking opportunities are at your fingertips! While in Lisbon, spend a week with us at:
• Innovation Summit 15-16 October www.efma.com/innovation18
• Enjoy sunny Lisbon! 17 October – Take the day off and experience the city!
• 46th Efma Congress 18-19 October www.efma.com/congress18
Attending both Innovation Summit & 46th Efma Congress gets you a 25% discount! Reserved for FSI