Dramatic transformation will affect the insurance industry over the coming decades, causing a revolution within existing insurance firms. But how should insurers deal with this challenge, and what will the industry look like in the future?
At the Efma Insurance Summit we will seek to answer those questions. Bringing together leading insurance business minds, we will share their insights on the hot topics for today’s insurers while looking at how the industry will develop towards the year 2040.
The summit will focus on three key areas:
• Transformation and Innovation
• Engagement and Partnering
Through interactive workshops, demos, presentations and networking sessions, we will explore the key issues facing insurance leaders today, including how insurers can engage new partners from outside the industry, how they will involve digital natives in the year 2040, and what this revolution means for insurers in areas such as cyber risks, artificial intelligence, robotics, 3D printing, mobility, drones and wearable devices.
Our fresh and lively event format provides an arena for constructive debate, discussion and partnership to help insurers find the best strategies to succeed in a transforming industry.
Topics of discussion at the Insurance Summit will include:
• How will the insurance world develop towards the year 2040?
• In what ways will millennials interact in the future?
• Case studies and best practices from the industry in different regions around the world
• How will mobile technology and micro insurance impact the industry?
• Expert insight on European regulatory developments
• Revolution via acquisition and/or longstanding partnerships
• What will be the impact of technology on the reinsurance industry?
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to connect with your peers, learn from industry leaders and find out everything you need to know to prepare for the insurance industry of 2040!
Have a look on: www.efma.com/sme19