"Four horsemen of the apocalypse": Disintermediation, unbundling, commoditization and invisibility cause a big impact on banks' financials. Margin erosion continues and there are early signs of volume loss in selected markets.
Taking all these challenges as an opportunity, 46th Congress will address them by key transformation themes:
• Putting ‘customer’s needs’ to the core and leverage ‘co-creation with customers’ to develop best services and customer experience
• Preparing your organization to effectively collaborate with FinTechs/partners in an ecosystem environment
• Creating digital ecosystems to effectively realize Open Banking opportunity
• Monetizing new business models
• Bringing diversity to your teams and work in agile mode to boost innovation engine
• Analysing different applications of AI in customer experience, operational efficiency and data analytics
The industry needs to strike back to all these upcoming trends by setting out the right journey in your transformation. Your next checkpoint of this exciting journey is the 46th Efma Congress!
Critical insights and networking opportunities are at your fingertips! While in Lisbon, spend a week with us at:
• Innovation Summit 15-16 October www.efma.com/innovation18
• Enjoy sunny Lisbon! 17 October – Take the day off and experience the city
• 46th Efma Congress 18-19 October www.efma.com/congress18
Attending both 46th Efma Congress & Innovation Summit gets you a 25% discount! Reserved for FSI