Travel all the way South to the 'Mother City' and get ready for innovating upside down!
Since Efma created a concept of exclusive tailor-made 'Learning expeditions' (ex Study Tours), our bankers community has been privileged with discovering the most innovative markets in Europe, North America or even got a taste of Asian-European culture mix in Turkey. In 2018, we are again crossing borders and inviting you to discover an unconventional and young continent – and that is Africa!
We are proud to announce the upcoming Learning Expedition in Cape Town, which is taking place at the end of February. Our delegation group will have a chance to:
• Get to know more about this fast emerging market with a young, energetic and creative population, facing unique challenges and limited resources
• Reveal how South African market players convert these specific circumstances into opportunities
• Broaden your horizons by discovering the smart, unique and original solutions powered by South Africans
• Dig more into the key topics such as e-commerce, IoT or impact of mobile-first era
Our programme is currently being carefully put together, but here's a sneak peek of what is coming:
• Presentations from major banking players such as ABSA, Nedbank and Standard Bank
• Session hosted by internationally renowned insurance company, Discovery
• Companies disrupting banking industry in e-commerce, payments or Fintech
• Leading incubators such as Rise created by Barclays or Launchlab, co-created by Nedbank
Are you still looking for more reasons to attend? Here are extra arguments why the Cape Province is a must see destination:
• It’s home to the famous Cape of Good Hope
• Get a first hand experience of the history connected with Nelson Mandela or Walter Sisulu
• Enjoy a sunset at the picturesque beachfront bars
Cape Town has it all: beaches, mountains, harbors and gardens...and high-level networking with your banking pals!
Please note that this event is limited to 25 guests.
Do you plan to attend with your team? Good news, discounts apply for group registrations!
Contact email@example.com now