Travel all the way South to the 'Mother City' and get ready for innovating upside down!
Since Efma created a concept of exclusive tailor-made 'Learning expeditions' (ex Study Tours), our bankers community has been privileged with discovering the most innovative markets in Europe, North America or even got a taste of Asian-European culture mix in Turkey. In 2018, we are again crossing borders and inviting you to discover an unconventional and young continent – and that is Africa!
We are proud to announce the upcoming Learning Expedition in Cape Town, which is taking place at the end of February. Our delegation group will have a chance to:
• Get to know more about this fast emerging market with a young, energetic and creative population, facing unique challenges and limited resources
• Reveal how South African market players convert these specific circumstances into opportunities
• Broaden your horizons by discovering the smart, unique and original solutions powered by South Africans
• Dig more into the key topics such as e-commerce, IoT or impact of mobile-first era
Our programme is currently being carefully put together, but here's a sneak peek of what is coming:
• Presentations from major banking players such as ABSA, Nedbank and Standard Bank
• Session hosted by internationally renowned insurance company, Discovery
• Companies disrupting banking industry in e-commerce, payments or Fintech
• Leading incubators such as Rise created by Barclays or Launchlab, co-created by Nedbank
Are you still looking for more reasons to attend? Here are extra arguments why the Cape Province is a must see destination:
• It’s home to the famous Cape of Good Hope
• Get a first hand experience of the history connected with Nelson Mandela or Walter Sisulu
• Enjoy a sunset at the picturesque beachfront bars
Cape Town has it all: beaches, mountains, harbors and gardens...and high-level networking with your banking pals!
Please note that this event is limited to 25 guests.