Efma, Microsoft, Avanade and their partners BNP Paribas, Groupe BPCE, Deutsche Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, ImaginBank and Santander have given awards to six fintech firms during the Efma Distribution Summit in London.
Efma and its partners have recognised the best fintech solutions from across the globe at the first Fintech Awards ceremony, which took place at the popular Efma Distribution Summit earlier today.
The jury, comprised of 48 highly regarded banking and insurance executives, selected four of the best fintech solutions within the following categories: Business Banking; Distribution and Marketing; Insurance; and PFM-Payment. Two special prizes for the best fintech solutions were given by Efma along with the jury.
Introducing this year’s fintech award winners:
• Australian fintech company Maestrano won the Business Banking Award for its Maestrano Enterprise aolution – a business platform to help SMEs run their business better in the cloud, while improving banking experience.
• Essentia Analytics from the UK won the Distribution and Marketing Award for its Essentia Insights software which helps humans make better investment decisions.
• French company Minalea won the Insurance Award for its Smart Assistant for Insurance Vendor which delivers immediate and high value to insurers to improve their commercial performance and customer relationship quality by focusing on innovation, technology, data and deep insurance knowledge.
• Canada’s North Side won the PFM-Payment Award for VerbalAccess – a solution which enables plain-English access to financial services and large document databases through mobile and web channels, cutting cost for financial institutions and making it easier for consumers to use financial services and discover new products and services they may need.
• PayKey in Israel won the Jury Special Award. PayKey's goal is to create a bridge between social and banking. PayKey is the simplest and fastest mobile centric way of making personal and commercial payments.
• And SaleMove from the USA won the Efma Special Award for its Engagement Platform which it believes will meet or exceed the in-person customer experience, online.
You can know more about the winners on www.efma.com/fintech/winners .
The Efma Fintech Awards follow the launch of the Fintech Portal which is a collaborative effort by Efma, Avanade and Microsoft and supported by retail banks BNP Paribas, Groupe BPCE, Deutsche Bank, Intesa Sanpaolo, ImaginBank and Santander. The Fintech Portal connects fintechs with retail banks and insurance companies and acts as a repository of the best-in-class fintech solutions from across the globe.
Fintechs are encouraged to keep submitting on www.efma.com/submityourfintech , as the portal is already open for applications for the 2017 Awards (Submission is free).
Keywords : Fintech
Geography : International