What we offer
Tailor made briefings & learning programs
- Talent management: Reskill/upskill people, develop new competencies
- Discover competitive and innovative solutions from around the globe
- Develop a leadership and corporate culture specifically for your institution
- Create high-performing, low-stress teams and effective coaching styles for management teams
- Envision the future together with our pool of global experts
- Formulate strategic reviews to help your business grow
- Support in creating the solutions needed to upskill your employees
- Inspiration and best practices in retail financial services
- Creating conferences full of inspiration tailored to your unique challenges
- Breakout sessions for parallel discussions and workshops
- Have the conference on your premises
- Build the content, themes, speakers, and format with our team – according to your needs
Masterclasses & Essentials
- Exclusive programs on key industry topics
- Knowledge and best practices from the most successful financial institutions
- Exchange in real-time with live programs & collaborative online learning sessions
- Learn and share knowledge with financial institutions from around the world
- Designed to help re-invent financial services & guide you through any challenge
- Delivered by elite experts, industry professionals, coaches, and mentors
- An atmosphere of trust, collective knowledge sharing, and cross-industry insights
- Develop yourself to foster better business and leadership capabilities
- Group of (up to) 20 participants from your institution
- Visiting a destination and/or institutions of your choice
- Senior executives meet for high-level discussion and debate
- Drawing on the hosting institution’s resources, explore cutting-edge tech and the latest trends in the industry
AI to improve customer engagement
The participants will learn AI through collaboratively working on building a solution to improve customer engagement: refining the problem statement, collecting the data, utilizing the data, building models, and delivering results.
Coaching & Mentoring
Educating managers in the skills required to adopt a coaching style with peers and direct reports. This will enable managers to become more sophisticated in how they develop human performance.
A deep understanding of business transformation and change management related to the evolution of business models required to be significantly more customer-centric and relationship-centric. This means progressing from good customer experiences to good customer relationships. Cultural change forms a key focus of this required evolution.
Design thinking bootcamp
How to have an impact, drive growth, and maintain customer-centricity in these challenging times through remote collaboration.
Defining the branch of the future
The course aims to support the people responsible for branch management in the process of branch transformation – from understanding the changes to the banking landscape to reimagining the branch, in all areas: process, people, customer experience, technology.
Experiential innovation and relationship-centric business design
Understand how the innovation process moves from functionality and channel design to a process focused on creating real value for customers. This course is crafted around a different approach to innovation and business design based on guiding desired outcomes for customers.
Future success will be determined by leaders and the environment they cultivate. These courses seek to transform leadership quality by developing relationally intelligent leaders who are driven to create high-performing, low-stress teams; teams that are characterized by positive working relationships, where people feel valued, a sense of belonging, and where cooperation and collaboration are normalized behaviors.
Employee reskilling & upskilling
A major area of focus reported by many member banks: how to change to a digital mindset, how to educate their customers, reskilling and upskilling existing staff, how to help them adapt to a new way of working.
Strategy & transformation management
Understanding how to design and manage change/transformation programs in organizations of different sizes.
Creating high-performance low stress teams
A course that is informed by the latest evidence on the psychology of high-performing teams. Participants will develop a comprehensive knowledge of stress and resilience, and how elite performers in sport and military conceptualize, and strive for, performance excellence.
The future of insurance
How insurers respond not just to the pandemic’s impact but to longer-term shifts in technology, the economy, and consumer preferences will be critical. Indeed, generating continuous innovation in insurance policies, sales strategies, operations, and customer experience could turn out to be the best differentiator in the future.
New ecosystems & open banking
Open banking is the shift from closed to open banking models. Bank products, services, functions and data are shared with 3rd parties to add additional value and create new business models. Faced with a constantly changing competitive environment, banks are on the lookout for new growth drivers and levers to better satisfy the needs of their customers.
With the right digital sales practices, companies can create significant long-term value; discuss and learn how to design and deliver end-to-end digital sales solutions that create value across the full customer decision journey.
Why Agile? Agile organizations have a flexible structure that can be adjusted to best respond to business challenges. This flexibility means faster adaptation to future trends.
The financial sector is undergoing a digital transformation. It needs innovative partners to create competitive solutions and achieve success.
By 2025, risk functions in banks will likely need to be fundamentally different than they are today. As hard as it may be to believe, the next ten years in risk management may be subject to more transformation than during the previous decade.
The biggest challenges for SMEs are business finance management and forecasting cash flow. Banks are perfectly placed to help them. But first, they have to change their way of constructing an offer and building a relationship with them.
Sustainability is one of the key challenges of the 21st century. We provide an outlook on the sustainability of finance. What are the challenges, as well as opportunities, and how to best navigate in a world that is increasingly concerned with sustainability matters.
Payments are becoming faster by the day. Outside challengers have pushed banks to lower their fees and expand the range of options to both individual and business customers. It is a competitive area but banks can still capitalize on their inherent advantages.
And much more
Haven't found what you were looking for? We can create a tailor-made offer for your needs. For more information, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledgeable & Inspirational
Our experts are leading international individuals with backgrounds in financial services and learning institutions. For years, they have occupied top managerial positions where they led their institutions during successful business transformations. Now, they are sharing their knowledge, experience, and best practices to support others - individuals, teams & institutions on their path to success.
Masterclasses and Essentials
The Efma International Essentials Courses & Masterclasses are designed for individuals who want to progress their careers and succeed at the highest levels of their organization.
We have selected topics that are at the heart of business transformation and our goal is to increase your expertise in these areas to give you an edge. Due to our unique neutrality, we are able to freely select the best-in-class experts from around the world to ensure you learn from the most experienced leaders.
The Efma International Essentials Courses & Masterclasses will provide you with :
- An exclusive program on the key topics from with the industry
- Learning directly from selected international leader experts from financial and learning institutions
- Live programs, collaborative online learning sessions mean the chance to exchange in real-time and engage in Q&A
- The opportunity to learn and share knowledge between financial institutions from around the world
- Knowledge and best practices from the most successful financial institutions and experts
- Practical solutions ready to be implemented in everyday business
- An international Efma certificate to be added to your CV and digital profiles
What people say about the initiative
"It was a very great experience to organize our “InnovationDay19” event in collaboration with Efma. Efma helped us to tailor this event by facilitating on-site professional speakers and bankers who have the same positioning in other regional markets. In the end, we had a rich session thanks to Efma's involvement with much positive feedback from the audience."
"We asked Efma to help us understand the value proposition of other banks in the SME field. The result was a perfectly organized trip that enabled us to learn first-hand about our topics of interest. The trip was very insightful and we thank the Efma team for that."
"Very engaging and well-organized despite the virtual setting. I learned a lot too with participants from various countries."
"I had the pleasure to take an Efma International Masterclass. The content of the training was really interesting and it was an opportunity to meet people from different horizons, to develop skills and to have some tools for the day-to-day challenges. The exchanges between the group and the trainer were really rich and we enjoyed these sessions."
"It has been a very good learning experience for me. Fifteen hours of Masterclass training made me aware of the areas to focus on, provided the tools and simple solutions to work on, and even improved my performance already in several aspects related to my job! The expert has done a perfect job. The program was well thought out and systematic, but also customized to work on the skills that we needed to improve upon the most."